Thursday, April 4, 2013

final picture and status.....


Here are the final images for now. I still don't see much of a change and probably shouldn't. The 31 day challenge was exactly that ...challenging at times....espcially that last week. That last in the 31 day challenge was spring break here so I was working every day at my jobs and still planning Easter and Sam's 3rd birthday and trying to workout. I technically didn't work out every day in the 31 days...I missed 1 day for being sick, 1 day for being exhausted and angry at my H and one day for just being too busy and exhausted.  I really really tried and felt a difference! I really will try to contine to work out up until my vacation in 5 days and even through at least half of it. and then again revisit my goals when I return. I just wish I was more swimsuit ready then I am. I am not terribly bad looking but I definitely could use more toning.

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment