Monday, March 11, 2013

Day 11: Feeling it more than seeing it....

Today I went skiing as you know which is a long day of working out the legs but also a little of the arms. I broke a sweat near the end of the day which was great becuse that means I worked hard enough and was breathing hard enough to get in a little cardio. I also did 22 burpees and about 20 pelvic lifts/abs. 

 
As you can see there isn't much of a difference. I kinda wish I had started taking pics in a different room with better light but I definitely think that regardless after lots of exercising you will see the silhouhette change. I am currently taking pics EVERY Friday. I think the most obvious thing I hate is my stomach. I don't feel like I am working it out hard enough so I think tomorrow is going to be  "AB" day. I want them to BURN baby.  This week I am hopefully going to get in a little yoga. But I am really struggling with motivation and just getting excited to work out unless it's fun. Today was a great work out that was fun but also expensive! lol I have almost made it 2 full weeks of working out daily but I fear that because I don't have a lot exciting work outs from the 16-31 it's going to be a struggle. 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Awesome job! I also have the stomach issue. And need to work my abs more. Why does ab work have to suck so much?

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it! you are doing amazing!! your tummy will slim in no time. although you aren't "feeling the burn" your body is burning fat and that is all that matters.

    ReplyDelete