Thursday, March 7, 2013

In the Beginning...

 I decided to VERY briefly talk about my Exercise challenge. My challenge is to exercise for 1 month and that is it. I want to get through the month FIRST or at least most of it before I can say I will continue. I did this challenge because mainly I knew I needed to get toned. I still don't think I am very fat. I knew I had a belly from giving birth and I knew I had a small hernia in my abdomen from giving birth. The doc at the Military hospital said it wasn't bad enough for them to repair and that I could still exercise with it. I was told that about 2 yrs ago and just never took them up on it. lol So here is a picture of me in my basement spare bedroom because that is where I have a full size mirror. I need to paint that room but it's not a priority and I still haven't found "the" paint color.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment