Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Day 26: don't know what to think

I literally can not see a change in my body. I barely see a change on the scale and yet I am constantly feeling sore. However, I feel like my strength and endurance has increased. My Cindy Crawford video that I began with is not very challenging. On a daily basis I am able to do better at my workouts. more pushups then the day before, longer planks and so on. I'm feeling a little discouraged. I couldn't help but notice the number on the scale tonight. I wasn't expecting to care this much about weight because my original goal was to be less jiggly and look better for my trip to Florida. Honestly I just don't see my goals being achieved. I have a few more days left of my monthly challenge and I have got to kick it up a notch and go hard! I will probably workout in April up until my trip but I am trying to keep my goals and challenges achievable and short.





Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment