Thursday, March 7, 2013

Day 5: Weight

 So I have gone years without weighing myself because I don't like to be caught up on a number and like I said, I don't think I am fat.  I started working at a job around Thanksgiving that was very physically intensive at times and I did feel my size 4 jeans get more loose and me begin fitting once again in my size 2's. That made me happy and I took it as a good sign. After doing the Cindy Crawford video 2 days in my first 5 and then running on one of the days and then doing another work out video I found online. I knew that I had to get to the gym. I also knew I had to get a basis of where I was starting at so I could even measure my progress. I am cheap and since I didn't know how long this work out commitment was going to last. I did not want to go through the trouble of finding a gym that I liked near me and signing up for a trial period and then being hassled for payment and or bing stressed that I was losing the membership soon and I HAD to get there and use it. Then I remembered there was a gym on the Air Force base that was FREE! It wasn't as close as I liked and it wasn't open as long as I liked (it's not 24 hrs) BUT you can't beat free! so I went on Day 5 to the gym and worked out and got my weight. I was actually surprised by that number. I thought I would be in the 105-110 lbs range. Not too shabby still. I still don't have any of my other measurements.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment