Thursday, March 7, 2013

Day 7: Photos on Facebook


(my view every morning from my house taken a few days ago)


So yesterday, Day 6 I did exercises at home because it got dark fast after work. Today I didn't have to be at work till 1pm and took advantage of the 60 degree weather in Colorado and ran. My legs are so sore! I am so tired and in pain. lol

Today was probably one of the first days that I started to make some different goals. First there are tons of hills and mountains here in Colorado. One of which I wake up to and that I look at almost every day.  I think I would like to try to find the trail that leads up to it and get to the top. Just to say I did.

Second because of the number on the scale I would love to say I was between 105-109 after a month of working out. It's usually where I am at weight wise. I want to say I was 105-110 before having a baby. So I don't have a lot to lose to make that goal which is perfect because I don't want this challenge to be super hard. I want to accomplish it and to do that I have to make it bearable and reachable.


Twice I got asked if I was going to do the Spartan Race at Ft. Carson in May. I have always wanted to do it but there were 2 things stopping me. 1) The entry cost is easily like $60 dollars and I am such a cheap skate. I have lots of Summer plans this Summer that are costing a lot and it's going to take every penny of mine and Rob's money...the trip to Florida is just the beginning. 2) I have seen the race before and it is seriously hardcore. I don't think I am ready now but today has made me start thinking about "what if I could be by then... if I worked out every day till May?" hmmmm must chew on that for a while. I am a bit perplexed about what to do with my brand new running shoes. They were easily over $100 for them and I would hate for them to be ruined after the Spartan Race and have to donate them. And yet I can't be sure I should or would be able to buy some just for the race. It's stuff to think about.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment