Thursday, March 7, 2013

Eat your heart out youngins!


So I picked this month to take on this challenge because I have a vacation in April in Florida! I HAVE to look better in a swimsuit. It happens to also be my birth month. So excuse my language but I want to be shit hot for a 35 yr old. I turn 35 on March 16th...mid month so I don't even have a full month to look shit hot nor do I expect to but there is still some benefit. If I get more in shape by then then I could go out and dance the night away and actually be able to stay up later because I am not as tired, last longer on the dance floor and look better while I am out there. I posed this way because I have seen a lot of my nieces and nephews and younger cousins in their 20's posing like this in the bathroom mirror and I am basically making fun of it! lol
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment